I use this solution to protect the wire when I'm making Wire Jewelry
Here's how it works;
- Get the tools you may want to use to make Wire Jewelry to prevent scratches or marring on the wire.
- Dipp the tool slowly.
- Remove the tool from solution slowly.
- Place the tool upward in a coffee mug and let dry for 2-3 hrs. or overnight. Simple♥♥♥
- No more marring or scratching your wire designs
- It really grips
- Easy to re-use, just peel off! won't damage tools!
Love It! I just used it on this beautiful Wire Wrapped Jewelry samples that I made today!
I used for this wire wrapped link bracelets; 22 gauge GF wire, glass beads and clasp springs.