Is simply a portrayal of life. The attention focused on the bonds between Love, Life, Feelings, Nature and all the world's stage in MoMeMa's eyes.
***Create, Encourage, Live, Enjoy, Love, Laugh, Empower***
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Background Template Tutorial

I use this simple code to apply my own background codes and other codes in my blog.

Copy and Paste this code and save it in your notepad or documents file:
<style type="text/css">



body {background-image: url(Direct Link); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }


</style>

How do I add this code to my blog?

First you must be signed in your blogger account.
1. Choose "Layout"
2. and then "Page Elements".
3. Click "Add a Gadget". It will open a new pop up -window.
4. Choose "HTML/JavaScript"
5. Paste the code( you've copy the code of Direct Link from your image hosting; I use Photobucket and then paste it on the the simple background code I've provided here. Make sure you put all the code inside the ( ) and then save.

***Please note: You may want to create a Test Blog to try this codes before applying it in your Original Blog.

Big Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by and hope you had enjoy your visit!
Your inspiring comments make me smile and inspires me to create everyday.
Happy Creating,
MoMeMa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Inspire Others

Take me with you!

Inspire Others

Visit HOME SPA

Visit HOME SPA
Indulge Yourself with Fabulous Recipes

Some of my Artworks

make a gif
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Digital Art by MoMeMa-Featuring Zena Holloway

gif creator online

"SHOP TIL U DROP"


See more personalized gifts from Zazzle.