Is simply a portrayal of life. The attention focused on the bonds between Love, Life, Feelings, Nature and all the world's stage in MoMeMa's eyes.
***Create, Encourage, Live, Enjoy, Love, Laugh, Empower***
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Fashion Swap Party (Updates)

Hello Everyone!

Just as I promise, here are some pics of my first Fashion Swap Party. It was a success! I can't believe the treasures these ladies brought to swap around...Beautiful blouses, purses, belts, scarves, shoes, jewelry, fashion essentials, books, candles, etc...This was really fun and everyone took home something new to wear, to use or to give it out to someone special. I'm already thinking for a second Swap!!! Hmm let me think...PAINTINGS!
I arrange my Living Room space (move some furniture to my studio area) and transform it into a boutique, this was exhausting but also all worth it!

My awesome family members and friends that came to this party eager to start shopping, chat and eat yummy bites. Pure Awesomeness!!!


Let the fun begin! Shop Till You Drop!

 "Try it on", "This is beautiful", "I can use this", "I need this purse", "I can give this to my niece", I feel like I'm in Charlie Charming", "The wings are yummy", "I have to do this at my Church", "Great Idea", I need this", and many more wonderful words these ladies said at the party, this was music to my ears!!!

Soooo sad when is over! but we all have a great time.
Thank you all for coming! You're Awesome!

Inspire Others after label 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by and hope you had enjoy your visit!
Your inspiring comments make me smile and inspires me to create everyday.
Happy Creating,
MoMeMa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Inspire Others

Take me with you!

Inspire Others

Visit HOME SPA

Visit HOME SPA
Indulge Yourself with Fabulous Recipes

Some of my Artworks

make a gif
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Digital Art by MoMeMa-Featuring Zena Holloway

gif creator online

"SHOP TIL U DROP"


See more personalized gifts from Zazzle.