Is simply a portrayal of life. The attention focused on the bonds between Love, Life, Feelings, Nature and all the world's stage in MoMeMa's eyes.
***Create, Encourage, Live, Enjoy, Love, Laugh, Empower***
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Small Summer Projects...

This Summer I have been a little busy creating, arranging and decorating my home,
here are some projects I have been working on;

***Upholstery an old chair

My mother gave me this chair long time ago, I like it and it's very comfortable but It was time to give it a BIG MAKE-OVER! lol so I did!

I purchased some fabric at Old Time Pottery, got some decorative trimming, painted the wood frame and legs. This will be my first time doing this, at the beginning it was intimidating but once I got the hang of it, I was in a roll.
I think is coming out just fine. My sofa has a Cream/Beige with slightly gold stripes cover so, I wanted to continue with the same color value.

 Now, comes the best part of all; The Back and The Cushion which I'm still contemplating and some what scared on how to start, but I know I'll find my way to finish my favorite chair before school/work starts.
What do you think? Have you ever Upholstery a furniture?

***Making some Wall Art
 I purchased this wall decal at Old Time Pottery of a Bird Cage that goes well with my theme decor, I had some black foam board and use acrylic paint to give it an old wood look background technique.

I used a Small Sawtooth wall hanging, glued it with hot glue on the back of the foam board.

VOILA!
***More Framed Bird Cage
Another Bird Cage fro my collection, I used an old frame and place the Bird Cage in the center with some Peacock Feathers. Love it!

***Inspirational Idea: Purse Rack
I found this fabulous idea to keep my purses organized at Pinterest.com.

I bought a Steel Rail Rack from IKEA with some S-hooks, drilled some holes and VOILA!
No more step stools, trying to reach for a purse when I need it! I Love It!

***New Tray Table for my beautiful birds.
I bought this tray table at Old Time Pottery along with a Metal Book Box and some more beautiful birds.
Gotta Love Them! I Do!☺♥☺

"Today I've found inspirations that will stimulated and fulfilled all my senses"
Have an Awesome Weekend☺♥☺

 Inspire Others after label 3

3 comments:

  1. WOW what a great work you have done. How you have changed your chair is marvelous. A totally new look. And your wall art with the cage is beautiful.
    Have a nice weekend and lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are so brave to tackle such a job. Such a makeover is not for the faint of heart and you're getting it looking very professional, my kudos to you MoMeMa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Marja and Lorraina,
    It wasn't easy doing this chair, and I'm thinking doing my sofa!!! OMGoodness! (deep breathing)LOL. I'm still working on other Decor. projects, will post them soon. NICE2CU ladies☺♥☺

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by and hope you had enjoy your visit!
Your inspiring comments make me smile and inspires me to create everyday.
Happy Creating,
MoMeMa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Inspire Others

Take me with you!

Inspire Others

Visit HOME SPA

Visit HOME SPA
Indulge Yourself with Fabulous Recipes

Some of my Artworks

make a gif
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Digital Art by MoMeMa-Featuring Zena Holloway

gif creator online

"SHOP TIL U DROP"


See more personalized gifts from Zazzle.