- First you need to fill in the specified spaces (like your blog URL and Image URL).
- To Add in your blog URL go to your blog and copy your address out of the address bar and paste into the provided code over where it says "BLOG ADDRESS".
- Now go to photobucket or your image editor site and upload your finished button.
- Now copy the "Direct Code URL" they provide and paste it over where it says "Button Image URL".
- Once you've added in your blog address and image URL.
- Save it- and VOILA! you have yourself a blog button!
- It's that simple!
<br/><center><img src="BUTTON IMAGE URL"/></center><br/>
<center><textarea rows="5" cols="20" wrap="hard">
<center><a href="BLOG ADDRESS"><img src="BUTTON IMAGE URL"/></a></center>
</textarea><span style="font-weight:bold;"><span style="font-weight:bold;"></span></span></center>
Hope you enjoy this wonderful marketing tool that you can share it with others in your own blog.
Please, let me know How it's working for you?