Is simply a portrayal of life. The attention focused on the bonds between Love, Life, Feelings, Nature and all the world's stage in MoMeMa's eyes.
***Create, Encourage, Live, Enjoy, Love, Laugh, Empower***
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1,500,00

Last year in 2011, I visited The Holocaust Museum in Washington D.C. and it was something from another world. The exhibitions were very detailed, and very emotional. You will have to take a whole day to see the whole museum, I didn't have to much time in our small trip to appreciate the whole thing but, what I saw and experienced was unforgettable.
I'll try to do this project with my students or my creative friends next school year 2012-2013 since this one is almost finishing. And this is why I want to share this with you ☺♥☺
The Butterfly Project; What is it about?
1,500,00 innocent children perished in the Holocaust!
 The Holocaust Museum Houston is collecting 1.5 million handmade butterflies to remember them.

How you can be part of this inspiring project?
This can be a great challenge for individuals or groups, by creating as many handmade arts & crafts butterflies as possible. They are some requirements and limitations on size, medium, submission form and deadline, so you have until December 2012 to be inspire and start creating your beautiful and meaningful butterflies. but, first read and facilitate to your group; "I Never Saw Another Butterfly"
Visit; Holocaust Museum Houston 
ENJOY!


Inspire Others after label 3

2 comments:

  1. wow momema each time I visit your blog background looks new and inviting hats off to you for maintiaining such a beautiful blog
    anandhirajan

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful project - I think I'm going to have my girls do a version of this over the summer. What better way to get rid of the summer boredoms and remind them of how Blessed they are! Love your blog:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by and hope you had enjoy your visit!
Your inspiring comments make me smile and inspires me to create everyday.
Happy Creating,
MoMeMa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Inspire Others

Take me with you!

Inspire Others

Visit HOME SPA

Visit HOME SPA
Indulge Yourself with Fabulous Recipes

Some of my Artworks

make a gif
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Digital Art by MoMeMa-Featuring Zena Holloway

gif creator online

"SHOP TIL U DROP"


See more personalized gifts from Zazzle.