Is simply a portrayal of life. The attention focused on the bonds between Love, Life, Feelings, Nature and all the world's stage in MoMeMa's eyes.
***Create, Encourage, Live, Enjoy, Love, Laugh, Empower***
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

New Inspiring Findings...

Hi, Nice2CU!

Like I had mentioned before, I have been collecting decorative items to display them throughout my house. I wanted to change my home interior design from Eclectic Style to Cottage/Vintage/Romantic Style. This style suits me...

I want a little bit of each style to create a cozy, crispy creamy, some pastels, some bright colors, feminine place. Mixing textures, something old with something new. I can't wait to put it all together!!!

I'm in the process of painting some furniture and purchasing a Cream White Armoire/TV unit.

Here are some of my recent findings;
 This is a half bird cage, the image on the back changeable.
This was only $12.00 at Big Lots.

 I purchase two of this area rugs for my kitchen,
I love the colors and the bird theme.

Awesome Decor Project- I wanted to display some wordings/texts on the kitchen walls, so I found this unique Decal Decor at Old Time Pottery for $12.00 ea.
but I had a problem, my kitchen walls are stucco texture and it would look horrible so, "GOT IDEA" I took some Foam Board that I use for work presentations and stick on the decal on it.
I also have some great ideas to use these big pieces of foam boards to make some pretty good wall art, w/out breaking the bank!

I got this beautiful Wall Clock at Big Lots for $20.00.
I love the swirls and the jewel details.

One of my favorites things to collect are Trinket Boxes and Book Boxes.
 I found this one at Ross for only $3.00 on sale.
I will use this one to hide some small everyday use counter top stuff.

Have a nice week, thanks for visiting☺♥☺

Inspire Others after label 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by and hope you had enjoy your visit!
Your inspiring comments make me smile and inspires me to create everyday.
Happy Creating,
MoMeMa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Inspire Others

Take me with you!

Inspire Others

Visit HOME SPA

Visit HOME SPA
Indulge Yourself with Fabulous Recipes

Some of my Artworks

make a gif
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Digital Art by MoMeMa-Featuring Zena Holloway

gif creator online

"SHOP TIL U DROP"


See more personalized gifts from Zazzle.