Is simply a portrayal of life. The attention focused on the bonds between Love, Life, Feelings, Nature and all the world's stage in MoMeMa's eyes.
***Create, Encourage, Live, Enjoy, Love, Laugh, Empower***
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Things to do with Paint Chip Strips

Paint Chip Strips have a main purpose; to help people find the right color scheme for their painting projects and after their done with it, goes to the garbage. Thank goodness for creative minds that had come up with some pretty great gifts, decorative and useful ideas that will make you go; Why I didn't think of that? but now you can! 

I don't throw away anything that I can use for a collage or mixed media, and these are one of my favorites.
 Here are some places where I found some pretty good ideas on how to reuse this colorful strips that you may find them at your local hardware store. Check them out!
Paint Chips Wallet

Valentine's Day wreath or any wreath

 Christmas Card

More ideas...

Card ideas

Card Holders

8 Fun Things To Do

Inspire Others after label 3

1 comment:

  1. You truly are inspiring...don't have them...but i am already gonna use some of my so-called trash with what you listed :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by and hope you had enjoy your visit!
Your inspiring comments make me smile and inspires me to create everyday.
Happy Creating,
MoMeMa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Inspire Others

Take me with you!

Inspire Others

Visit HOME SPA

Visit HOME SPA
Indulge Yourself with Fabulous Recipes

Some of my Artworks

make a gif
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Digital Art by MoMeMa-Featuring Zena Holloway

gif creator online

"SHOP TIL U DROP"


See more personalized gifts from Zazzle.