Is simply a portrayal of life. The attention focused on the bonds between Love, Life, Feelings, Nature and all the world's stage in MoMeMa's eyes.
***Create, Encourage, Live, Enjoy, Love, Laugh, Empower***
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Rebirth...

 "External Rebirth"
 Scannography/Collage art by MoMeMa

Meet Janet Nestor, a Holistic Mental Health Therapist, Teacher and Author. Educated in the fields of sociology, psychology, special education and mental health counseling.

I enjoy reading her inspiring and positive thoughts and I thought of sharing with you this awesome article that she created, her thoughts are so true and simple with a sense of guidance towards feeling good about yourself and having a meaningful life.  ENJOY☺♥☺

EACH NEW YEAR WE ARE REBORN. The slate is clean. You choose the canvas, the medium, the brush and you'll paint 2012 with your own colors.
The result of your art, the final product, is up to you. You build your new year one brush stroke, one thought at a time.
Regardless of your past history, regardless of the problems you face today, your finances and the quality of your life, you choose how you live your life. You choose the thoughts you think, the beliefs you live by and the actions you take regarding your thoughts and beliefs.
Who I spend time with is up to me. I choose to keep my life positive, forming my inner circle with positive people I love and trust. I choose to live in unity with my loving spiritual family.
I enjoy receiving support and wisdom from them, learning something new almost every day. I choose to do the work I am asked to do, remembering to ask them “What do you need from me today?”

 How are you Re-birthing in 2012? If you can think it and trust, it will be.
by Janet Nestor


Inspire Others after label 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by and hope you had enjoy your visit!
Your inspiring comments make me smile and inspires me to create everyday.
Happy Creating,
MoMeMa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Inspire Others

Take me with you!

Inspire Others

Visit HOME SPA

Visit HOME SPA
Indulge Yourself with Fabulous Recipes

Some of my Artworks

make a gif
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Digital Art by MoMeMa-Featuring Zena Holloway

gif creator online

"SHOP TIL U DROP"


See more personalized gifts from Zazzle.