Is simply a portrayal of life. The attention focused on the bonds between Love, Life, Feelings, Nature and all the world's stage in MoMeMa's eyes.
***Create, Encourage, Live, Enjoy, Love, Laugh, Empower***
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Featured in orlandoslice.com

I'm so excited!!! one of my collage
"Senses"
is feature at the Master Header of the Orlando Slice website.
(some of this collage was used for the Header of the site)

Thank you, Mr. Wheeler- Vice Chairman of The Downtown Art District, for choosing me and my inspirations to be display in your wonderful arts and artists network community.

Stop by and JOIN TODAY! this is a Great Art Community Network to be part of. Their mission is to promote the arts in the Orlando area☺☺☺

Visit Downtown Arts District

What a wonderful day I had today!, stay in bed a little longer, feel healthy and beautiful, everyone is good, had a delicious lunch with my Daughter, some shopping, movie night and receiving an e-mail that my artwork has been feature in another site. WOW!!! what else can I ask for??? I reach up and give thanks everyday!
Have a Wonderful Weekend ☺♥☺♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by and hope you had enjoy your visit!
Your inspiring comments make me smile and inspires me to create everyday.
Happy Creating,
MoMeMa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Inspire Others

Take me with you!

Inspire Others

Visit HOME SPA

Visit HOME SPA
Indulge Yourself with Fabulous Recipes

Some of my Artworks

make a gif
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Digital Art by MoMeMa-Featuring Zena Holloway

gif creator online

"SHOP TIL U DROP"


See more personalized gifts from Zazzle.