They are a very hot trend to wear this days and they never go out of style. They make an awesome conversational piece beside your ensemble. So instead of paying $12-$20 in a store, make your very own piece of wearable artwork.
They are very easy to make...
- I used 1/2"-3/4" width plain headbands; plastic or already covered with ribbon.
- 1/4 or bigger black or any colored ribbon.
- hot glue with sticks
- various colored felt fabric
- ready made feathered butterflies
- sequins, trims, beads, glue glitter, etc...
- beaded/sequin appliques
- MOST IMPORTANT: Your Imagination and Creativity.
- Go Wild! make them cute for young girls or more simplistic and sophisticated for adult women.
The possibilities are endless...
Blue,lilac sequins/black seed beads.
Fuchsia feather glittered butterfly, handmade black felt roses/sequins and beads.
Gold sequins/beads trim, handmade cream felt roses/gold pearls.
Purple/Gold feather glittered butterfly, handmade purple felt flowers/sequins trim.
Brown/Gold feather glittered butterfly, handmade felt cream rose/gold pearl.