Is simply a portrayal of life. The attention focused on the bonds between Love, Life, Feelings, Nature and all the world's stage in MoMeMa's eyes.
***Create, Encourage, Live, Enjoy, Love, Laugh, Empower***
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Altered Art Coasters

I love Altered Arts, the idea is to transform a useful object and give it a new purpose.
I had made this altered project using restaurants coasters. Everytime I visit any particular restaurant I collect them to reused and make them into a beautiful piece of art or gift.

Materials:
  • 9-10 Big Restaurant Coasters. (small ones won't work)
  • Gesso- apply two coats to prep the surface of the coaster.
  • Assorted Tissue colored paper and Laundry Dryer Sheets for textures.
  • Glue sticks or Mud Pudge- to glue on papers and to add finishing.
  • Scrapbooking Letters.
  • Head Gun- you can head the oil pastels to give it a Encaustic look.
  • Oil Pastels Set- Draw images on the coasters.
  • Gold Leaf Pen.
  • Hole Punch Tool.
  • Grumets.
  • Raffia, Ribbons or Paper strings for binding.
  • Ranger Stain Pad- rub over the finished surface to add antique look.
  • You may use your favorites materials, paints, embossing powders, transferable images, embellishments and poems to create one-of-a-kind gift project!!!
"Thoughts Of You"


On this book, I added thoughts of my girlfriend and what she means to me. She was trilled and happy when she received this in her mail. Now you can make one for yourself or to give it to someone special.
VIDEO TUTORIAL COMING SOON...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by and hope you had enjoy your visit!
Your inspiring comments make me smile and inspires me to create everyday.
Happy Creating,
MoMeMa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Inspire Others

Take me with you!

Inspire Others

Visit HOME SPA

Visit HOME SPA
Indulge Yourself with Fabulous Recipes

Some of my Artworks

make a gif
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Digital Art by MoMeMa-Featuring Zena Holloway

gif creator online

"SHOP TIL U DROP"


See more personalized gifts from Zazzle.