I love Altered Arts, the idea is to transform a useful object and give it a new purpose.I had made this altered project using restaurants coasters. Everytime I visit any particular restaurant I collect them to reused and make them into a beautiful piece of art or gift.
- 9-10 Big Restaurant Coasters. (small ones won't work)
- Gesso- apply two coats to prep the surface of the coaster.
- Assorted Tissue colored paper and Laundry Dryer Sheets for textures.
- Glue sticks or Mud Pudge- to glue on papers and to add finishing.
- Scrapbooking Letters.
- Head Gun- you can head the oil pastels to give it a Encaustic look.
- Oil Pastels Set- Draw images on the coasters.
- Gold Leaf Pen.
- Hole Punch Tool.
- Raffia, Ribbons or Paper strings for binding.
- Ranger Stain Pad- rub over the finished surface to add antique look.
- You may use your favorites materials, paints, embossing powders, transferable images, embellishments and poems to create one-of-a-kind gift project!!!
"Thoughts Of You"
VIDEO TUTORIAL COMING SOON...