Is simply a portrayal of life. The attention focused on the bonds between Love, Life, Feelings, Nature and all the world's stage in MoMeMa's eyes.
***Create, Encourage, Live, Enjoy, Love, Laugh, Empower***
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Call To; All Prayers, Thoughts and Positive Vibes...

Recently our family has receive news that we all didn't want to heard. My dear mother Gladys E. Martinez a TWICE CANCER SURVIVOR is having Breast Cancer once again. Her first battle was Ovarian. I'm asking for all my Family, Friends, Followers and Visitors too! of this blog to place my dear mother on your prayers. She will go into surgery by the end of this week and from their we will fight this monster together.

My mother came from strong women and I know in my heart, she will not give up, she will not walk alone and she will not let this monster destroy her happiness, family and spirit.
Please leave your positive vibrations and thoughts here, so she can read them too!
You may also check out her book;  a true story about her experiences and thoughts when going thru her battle of Cancer.




And along came Canc...
By Gladys E. Martinez


 

Big Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Hi titi,

    so sorry about your cancer coming back for a third time....I will keep you in my prayers....Yo se que tu cuentas con ese Dios todopoderoso y el te ayuda para que tengas fuerzas y sabiduria para seguir adelante y tambien cuentas con una gran determination de seguir viviendo para estar con tu familia...Que Jehova te ayude...y ya te llamo pronto...love you Lini

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by and hope you had enjoy your visit!
Your inspiring comments make me smile and inspires me to create everyday.
Happy Creating,
MoMeMa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Inspire Others

Take me with you!

Inspire Others

Visit HOME SPA

Visit HOME SPA
Indulge Yourself with Fabulous Recipes

Some of my Artworks

make a gif
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Digital Art by MoMeMa-Featuring Zena Holloway

gif creator online

"SHOP TIL U DROP"


See more personalized gifts from Zazzle.