Is simply a portrayal of life. The attention focused on the bonds between Love, Life, Feelings, Nature and all the world's stage in MoMeMa's eyes.
***Create, Encourage, Live, Enjoy, Love, Laugh, Empower***
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Digital Artwork


"I'M A FREE SPIRIT"

i am spirited
i choose my own path
i like what i do, not do what i like
i find elegance in simplicity
i am not changing- i am becoming!!!


♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦


"THANKFULNESS"

God trew away the mold after me
i accept me as i am today
the only time is right now
i am a guardian of creation

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦



"LADY LAKE"

You speak with poety
you draw with inspiration
you write with charm
you sing with beauty

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦


"SHE'S WATCHING YOU"

My tears are raindrops for my spirit
my sadness moistens the soil for new intimacies to grow
my vulnerability is the source of my strength
my grieving fuels the forward movement of my life

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦



" A GENTLE WINTER"

i'm a dancin' fool
i please myself
i am active and alive
i am an athlete
i am gentle with my body

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦



"VISION OF ANGELS"

My life is the journey i keep beginning
my journal is the story of my journey
my journey is my destination
i have arrived

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦


"MOTHER EARTH"

Your playful spirit enlivens
your voice is wind song
your eyes sparkle
you are a keeper

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦


"THE AQUARIUM"

Your work has meaning
you are a person of integrity
i bask in your glow
you are a gift

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by and hope you had enjoy your visit!
Your inspiring comments make me smile and inspires me to create everyday.
Happy Creating,
MoMeMa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Inspire Others

Take me with you!

Inspire Others

Visit HOME SPA

Visit HOME SPA
Indulge Yourself with Fabulous Recipes

Some of my Artworks

make a gif
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Digital Art by MoMeMa-Featuring Zena Holloway

gif creator online

"SHOP TIL U DROP"


See more personalized gifts from Zazzle.