Is simply a portrayal of life. The attention focused on the bonds between Love, Life, Feelings, Nature and all the world's stage in MoMeMa's eyes.
***Create, Encourage, Live, Enjoy, Love, Laugh, Empower***
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to make pretty flower pens-Tutorial

Last year a Co-worker gave me these pretty flower pens to decor my classroom. I thought they were great to place them at my Sign In-Out table for my parents to use.
Now that I have the time to make them to use in the next school year I wanted to share with you on how to make this easy and great gift idea.
Ready!
What you'll need:
  • 1-8 pretty silk flowers, medium size (check local craft stores or dollar stores)
  • 1-8 Ball point pens (not clickable ones)
  • 1- Floral tape
  • 1- Glue gun and stick
  • 1- Wire cutters









What you'll do:
*Remove the top end pen. (on some pens these just pop right off)… on this one I had at it with a knife ~ it took some girl-power, and it wasn’t pretty!
*Trim flower stem with Wire cutters so the length will be just long enough for the stem to fit down into the tube of the pen.

 *Hot glue the cap end and flower base together.

*Begin to wrap the floral tape around the pen. I like to start from the grip point going up till you get to the flower base. The tape will stick to itself when stretched, so pull the tape fairly tightly as you wrap.
*Trim the tape long enough to finish.

 *Rolled back and forth the pen between your palms so the tape will stick together.

 Place your flower pens in a jar or decorative pot.
voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by and hope you had enjoy your visit!
Your inspiring comments make me smile and inspires me to create everyday.
Happy Creating,
MoMeMa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Inspire Others

Take me with you!

Inspire Others

Visit HOME SPA

Visit HOME SPA
Indulge Yourself with Fabulous Recipes

Some of my Artworks

make a gif
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Digital Art by MoMeMa-Featuring Zena Holloway

gif creator online

"SHOP TIL U DROP"


See more personalized gifts from Zazzle.