Is simply a portrayal of life. The attention focused on the bonds between Love, Life, Feelings, Nature and all the world's stage in MoMeMa's eyes.
***Create, Encourage, Live, Enjoy, Love, Laugh, Empower***
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Altered Books Workshop

This is a great book to add to your collection. If you have any old books and would like to transform them into something entirely new. This book will guide you to create beautiful, artistic and inspiring works of art. From: Tools & Materials, Choosing the right book, Developing a Theme and general process To:
Basic, Intermediate and Creative Techniques. You can even use this techniques to apply it to your ATC, ATPC and other altered projects you enjoy the most.
So go ahead and check it out! You may find this book at Michaels craft stores, Book stores or Amazon.
I have this book and I give it a 10!
I use this book as reference of techniques to apply on my art making.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by and hope you had enjoy your visit!
Your inspiring comments make me smile and inspires me to create everyday.
Happy Creating,
MoMeMa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Inspire Others

Take me with you!

Inspire Others

Visit HOME SPA

Visit HOME SPA
Indulge Yourself with Fabulous Recipes

Some of my Artworks

make a gif
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Digital Art by MoMeMa-Featuring Zena Holloway

gif creator online

"SHOP TIL U DROP"


See more personalized gifts from Zazzle.